Yamaha CL5 Digital Mixing Console Mobile System
Introducing fully customized Audio Console Mobile System for the YAMAHA CL5 Digital Mixing Console for Panasonic and the New Jersey Performing Arts Center.
This YAMAHA CL5 Digital Mixing Console Cart is a one-man, quick and easy set-up encompassing several console customizing options.
Available now for all CL and QL Series Yamaha audio consoles as well as the Behringer X32. Other models such as the new Roland M-5000, Digico and Soundcraft consoles and other popular models available on request.
A main consideration for NJPAC in a portable was the need to sit at desktop height while recording with included elements such as speakers, and to stand while doing live FOH mixing.
1. Unique swivel console deck for storage and desktop use
2. Riser for multiple levels in position adjusting (optional on other models)
3. 10 rack spaces front and rear for gear. (Up to 20 rack spaces for snake box and other outboard gear)
4. Quick breakdown/set up Speaker mounts (optional on other models)
5. Quick breakdown/set up Articulating laptop or monitor mounts (optional on other models)
6. Quick breakdown/set up iPad/tablet/controller mounts (optional on other models)
7. Flip-up side panel table extensions on either side (optional on other models)
8. Balloon cushion wheels (optional on other models)
9. Split-top for one man set up (single section lid available)
10.Removable front and rear rack access panels
Here at Bigfoot Mobile, we realized that in normal use mode, massive consoles are too long, deep, and fairly heavy to easily move through doorways, elevators, and through the rough and tumble of multiple set-ups costing media artists time and money. Therefore, we wanted to utilize the swivel deck mobility with this design, making travelling from place to place a breeze.
In addition, having valuable rack and storage space on board allows one-time set-up of your equipment, eliminates the time wasted in breaking down and resetting your gear and prevents handling of the console whenever your location changes. Permanent, internal connections of your system means just a digital cable to connect to stage and outboard feeds is all it takes to ensure your setup is dialed-in and ready to go.
This system works well to serve any setting where excellent audio, console mobility, and first-rate performance is needed. Industries such as worship facilities, performing centers, music production, film making, and other touring projects could benefit greatly in efficiency of time and money with this customized design.